• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Titan X

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have a feeling this will cost $1300-1500. If it's $1000 I'll upgrade if the performance looks good enough to move me on to 4k gaming. Otherwise I'll stay with 1440p another year or so without upgrading.

They should advertise it as a 11.5gb card and give a full 12gb so people feel like they got more for their money. ;)

too bad it will be so unrealistically priced that only the super rich will be able to touch them

I wouldn't drop 3k on a 4k gaming setup until a 3 years in. I have a strong feeling cards will match the titan x in power by then simply because the adoption rate of 4k gaming will be high by then

I'm still of the mindset that this will be <$1k. I reason the rumored significant drop in DP performance can't warrant a high priced card. Will it be more powerful than a 980? One would hope. Twice as much? Probably not. 12GB of RAM isn't THAT expensive.

I would guess it will come in at $1000 like the original Titan did at release.

One can't compare a AIBs modified board pricing to Nvidia reference. ;)

It wasn't?
980 Kingpin is $800. Titan will easily be >$1000

The 980 Classified is an aftermarket card with tons of modifications and the Titan didn't make it to AIBs... what did I miss?

I'm betting the 980ti will come out around $800 and the Titan X will be $1000. Which will cause the aftermarket/AIB 980/970 to drop in price a bit to 'make room'.

Pretty damn incredible performance for a single GPU, and the SLI scaling is excellent

Back