• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Titan X

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You should see the 390x numbers. It beats this (supposedly)... 8.3K in FS:Ultra while this card gets 7.9K...

And one is a space heater with an attached radiator while the other isn't.
One pairs much better with my Hadron ;)

yeah, I wont cry over a 50-75W difference either... but then again, there is a reason I don't use tiny arse cases. Assuming you can get the AIO mounted in there, it would likely be better anyway seeing as how its a full cover block and isn't dumping most of its heat in the case.

If only i waited until june to upgrade.
Looking foward to the results. Looks like Nvdia will be toppled from it's throne.

yeah, I wont cry over a 50-75W difference either... but then again, there is a reason I don't use tiny arse cases. Assuming you can get the AIO mounted in there, it would likely be better anyway seeing as how its a full cover block and isn't dumping most of its heat in the case.

It's actually a full cover block this time around?? That could get me interested.

Shoot... It's not... My fault!

Still though... The majority of heat is through the core.

:'(
Hopes and dreams, crushed lol

The issues I've run into lately with AMD GPUs always involved poor VRM cooling. The 280X's I had throttled because of it, and I haven't seen many improvements in that area.

Not that impressed.

Looks like I'll be waiting 'til June to see the 390X reviews.

So reading comments people seem to believe that 970 sli will out perform this card at about 60% of the price?

It would seem to from the leaked benchmarks... but that said, there isn't enough vram in the 970 to run 4K (as a single card, 970/980 can run anything less than that on one monitor).

in a nutshell it's 30-40% better than a gtx 980 for double the price but with 12gb vram. pretty nice but maannnnn. i need a new couch.

Back