• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus P5P43TD & G.Skill 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz Ripjaws Series (9-9-

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LandoSkywalker

Asus P5P43TD & G.Skill 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz Ripjaws Series (9-9-

Hello all,

New member here and I do apologize to any moderator if I should not be posting this question or if thread if this has already been answered.

I am looking to have some quick help on my computer. I currently have an Asus P5P43TD motherboard that supports1600(O.C)/1333/1066/800 MHz FSB & Non-ECC,Un-buffered Memory Dual Channel memory architecture.

I recently purchased the G.Skill 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz Ripjaws Series (9-9-9-24) Dual Channel kit and I cannot seem to get this memory to work with my motherboard.

Every time I boot up I get no screen when I put my other single channel Kingston ram into the board I get an overclock failure and then can go into the bios or start the PC. As of now the current bios settings are at default auto mode for everything.

Does anyone have some experience with this board and memory or advice on how I can get this memory to actually boot up so I can log into my OS. Any suggestions advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Lando

Back