• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FedEx

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DarkVirusVx

I know complaining about Fedex (or UPS) is pointless. I have always used FedEx when I had the choose but after this I may choose UPS (who in the the past has punted packages at my house)

I ordered a keyboard and mouse on Feb 19, I get them both on the 23rd one shipped ups the other fedex. Needed to order a replacement the keyboard was DOA. The keyboard was shipped the 25th 2 day shipping.

So the delivery delays went as followed.

2/28/2015 - Saturday Delivery exception Unable to locate address - Street name (I called and complained they were here 5 days ago)
3/03/2015 - Tuesday Delivery exception Local weather delay - Delivery not attempted (No Snow, no ice no anything. my road is private and we don't plow in no need to so it may have looked bad, so Wednesday we plowed and salted the road.)
3/04/2015 - Wednesday Delivery exception Local weather delay - Delivery not attempted....(Flurries nothing sticking)
3/05/2015 - Thursday Delivery exception Local weather delay - Delivery not attempted (it did snow but i was able to get my crappy front wheel drive saturn up the road)
3/06/2015 - Friday Delivery exception Local weather delay - Delivery not attempted (no snow road clear)
3/07/2015 - Saturday Delivery exception Unable to locate address - Street name

So Saturday i call ask if i can pickup up Monday, was told yes go to this location. I get there before work and I'm told "We put that on a truck this morning it will be delivered today".

So now I'm Holding my breath.

Sounds like you got a contractor who gets paid when they deliver. But as long as they have the package, they can deliver it whenever they want (within reason) and still get paid. My local FedEx contractor (usually small business owners with spare time) also appears to have issues with flurries dustings of snow. And his business was closed 3 days a week while he held my packages - so that was nice.

So whenever I see "FedEx Home Delivery" that delivers on Saturdays (a nice idea) I simply call them and say I will pick it up from the local store and thus becoming another perfect example of how 21st century package delivery is going backwards.

I have given up on fedex, they dropped a package at my shop, addressed to another address.
I called fedex and they said thay could do nothing, could not pick it back up and i could not drop it back off to them.
they said to keep it or just throw it out.
I located the people that it was sent to and they drove about 100 miles up here to get the box then and there.
if fedex misdelivers your package you are left screwed........

So Saturday i call ask if i can pickup up Monday, was told yes go to this location. I get there before work and I'm told "We put that on a truck this morning it will be delivered today".
Ive had that happen to me once before...

MEH. They, like everyone else are not perfect.

And I thought Canada Post was bad..
That's horse****.

Did you ever get the package DarkVirus?

Back