• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Titanfall Season Pass FREE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm sure their player count isn't super high, but it was mostly there for them when they just announced Titanfall 2 [and that TiFa2 will also be coming to PS4]

i grabbed it incase some reason i ever decide to buy titanfall lol

Most annoying aspect of TF: No kinetic force whatsoever. Fire a full-auto rifle at someone and they can still run straight up to you and jump kick you in the face. Skipping TF2 unless they fix that little bit of stupidity.

That game sucked, unfortunately i paid for this bs of a game. Was the first game i ever played on my first build. Cranked everything to very high settings and it still looked like ****.

That game sucked, unfortunately i paid for this bs of a game. Was the first game i ever played on my first build. Cranked everything to very high settings and it still looked like ****.

Surprised to hear this, what they did with the Source engine was downright awesome.

Surprised to hear this, what they did with the Source engine was downright awesome.

Gameplay was good, but could of been way better. First off there is always bots, then you cant really upgrade your character much or even your titan for that matter. For free ya i can see some enjoyment. I paid $20, and i was let down. I was expecting to be blown away, graphics wise.

Eh, at no time did the game look graphically impressive/stunning leading to its launch. It looked fine for a source game, but I found the gameplay to be pretty repetitive. I played it for a couple weeks and haven't touched it since.

Gameplay was good, but could of been way better. First off there is always bots, then you cant really upgrade your character much or even your titan for that matter. For free ya i can see some enjoyment. I paid $20, and i was let down. I was expecting to be blown away, graphics wise.

I'm not saying the game had staying power of any kind, it certainly did not, but graphic-wise it was pretty good for what it was (at least if you consider that it ran on the Source engine). What were you expecting, another Crysis? :p

Last edited:
Cranked everything to very high settings and it still looked like ****.

Of course it did. You've got a single-core CPU and a budget GPU. Anything above "low" is going to be choppy as all hell.

Well supposedly it was next gen on consoles....looked like crap on there too.

Trash the game for its actual flaws, not because your budget system couldn't deal with "very high settings". AA and AF and AO aren't free. TF graphics are still damn amazing for an extended Source engine, even way below maximum settings.

Of course it did. You've got a single-core CPU and a budget GPU. Anything above "low" is going to be choppy as all hell.

Trash the game for its actual flaws, not because your budget system couldn't deal with "very high settings". AA and AF and AO aren't free. TF graphics are still damn amazing for an extended Source engine, even way below maximum settings.

LMAO you serious dude?? The source engine isnt exactly hard to run Maxed out. This r7 260x maxes it out. Did your Daddy make this game?

Dont be an ***.

Last edited:
LMAO you serious dude?? The source engine isnt exactly hard to run Maxed out. This r7 260x maxes it out. Did your Daddy make this game?

TF is based on the Source engine. Is it very much extended and not just "Source engine". Your R7 doesn't max out anything - nothing wrong with it, but you cannot in any way expect 8x AA, 16x AF, and AO from it at any decent resolution and framerate.

Dont be an ***.

Don't be a troll.

I think you both should duke it out in your free season pass levels :D

I think you both should duke it out in your free season pass levels :D

Too bad that I can't, because the Deluxe version already included all that :p Oh well, I got enough hours out of it to be worth the cost.

Back