• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SP's AMD build!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
As long as you don't puncture the flattened tubes the fins are attached to there should be no problem. But it will probably make no measurable difference in cooling performance and there's always the possibility you might have a slip hand and puncture a tube.

I think it's good. I filled the rad with water and there was no leaks.

Maybe I'll find a way to rig it all up with the pump to "pressure" test it..

Im sure its fine SP relax, just make sure you do a leak test on it after you set it up without the pc on. Ie jump start the Psu.

Im sure its fine SP relax, just make sure you do a leak test on it after you set it up without the pc on. Ie jump start the Psu.

Glad you brought that up.

How do I use this jumper that came with my PSU?
It's the mobo's connector but with a jumper built in to turn on the PSU.

Do I just connect it, and leave it in?
Or remove it once the PSU is going?

Just plug the PSU in and hit the switch. If you remove it, it'll cut off.

s_p it's in the stickies in the psu section.
I have an old pos psu with a jumper plugged into it for testing stuff and bleeding cooling systems.

I just used wire until I got my SuperNova G2, it came with a free jumper :p

I've been using a paperclip but I'm going to dedicate my old are 240w PSU for this. It ain't good for anything else really.

A paper clip bridging any green wire with any black wire on the PSU 20/24 pin connector does the trick just fine. That's all your fancy jumper does anyway, SP.

I would put my money on USPS for whatever reason when I ordered from them it took 2 weeks and slow on updating the tracking ...... part of the reason I preferred to order from FrozenCPU. I had the same issues when I bought from ATMINSIDE as it would take them 2 weeks to get my stuff. From FrozenCPU 3 maybe 4 days. Different postal hubs ..... who knows. Mark your calendar you will get your stuff in about 2 weeks.

I would put my money on USPS for whatever reason when I ordered from them it took 2 weeks and slow on updating the tracking ...... part of the reason I preferred to order from FrozenCPU. I had the same issues when I bought from ATMINSIDE as it would take them 2 weeks to get my stuff. From FrozenCPU 3 maybe 4 days. Different postal hubs ..... who knows. Mark your calendar you will get your stuff in about 2 weeks.

:cry:

Well.... better than packages getting lost eh?

Man what did you do to them. I placed an order yesterday and it's on it's way scheduled to deliver tomorrow.

Back