• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

under performing gtx760 sli

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

caddi daddi

Godzilla to ant hills
I have a pair of gtx760oc gigabyte cards that i used to love, I have quit using them because they seemed to be slower than the rest of my heard so they have been boxed till a friend borrowed them and called me this week to inform me that they were in fact dogs in sli due to one card having an issue.
I went to his house to see what he was talking about and in sli it benched the same as when on the single card.
we tried all the usual stuff, sli bridge, swapping the pcie connectors all the way to putting them in my crosshair 5 board, all failed to cure the issue.
having run out of options we called another friend to discuss the issue and we KNEW it was not the card due to it being only slightly behind the other card in the benchmarks.
his only idea was to reflash the bios, new to us so he took them and reflashed them and BAM!!!
Now the sweet little monsters are back to the sweet beasts they were in sli.

Back