• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AM+ MB help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What caused the warping is what would concern me. I would guess heat, physical stress or both. None of those are good conditions for electronics.

Honest bro I would cut my losses with MSI. It took me years to get off their bandwagon and wasn't until I started really pushing my gear hard before realized how inferior their products are. Just grab yourself an ASUS 990FX Sabertooth R2.0 (NON GEN3) board. They cost a little more but they are the most recommended board for those looking for Good to Great Performance.

I was thinking about seeing if they will give me the upgrade for all the crap and then sell the msi mb to buy a saber tooth. Is there anyone who sells the V 2.0 brand new anymore and what's wrong with v3??

Update Time..

I am very happy with MSI RMA process but have one problem .. When I got the new rebuilt MB it was really warped and I am not sure to run it or just return it for a possible upgrade for my troubles..
Good luck. If the board works, you'll get nothing.

Back