• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New loop, need your opinion.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok then. I'll look at nearby stores to check if there's anything like what you mentioned above. I'm currently busy sleeving my SuperNOVA :D I've never sleeved b4 so it's taking some time to do it properly but it's fun and I'm enjoying it. :)

Ok I've been taking some measurements and seems like a 240mm rad doesn't fit at the front of the case so I'll be getting a XSPC EX 120.2 rad for the top and a RX 120.1 rad for the front. The EX is about 3,5cm think while the RX is 5,6cm thick. It will fit in the front and I wont be having problems with the pump/res combo right?

EDIT: Seems that I can't get 2 rads in there without removing the 5,25" bay either way so the plans for using a fan controller seem a bit gloomy. I will most probably return to the original plan of adding 2x 240mm EX series rads. Anyone has an idea of how I could use the fan controller in there?

Last edited:
Back