• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is anyone getting the benq XL2730Z ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well my rig has amd cards so gsync is out of the question and cant imagine acer having a good quality gaming monitor....i rather stick with the tried and true to be honest

well my rig has amd cards so gsync is out of the question and cant imagine acer having a good quality gaming monitor....i rather stick with the tried and true to be honest

If TFTCentral says it's good, it's good.
And they call it the "new king of gaming monitors".

they also said the rog swift was amazing and look at how many ppl have problems with that monitor.... i guess we will know exactly how good it is after more people get their hand on it and get to use it for a long time not just for a review

What issues with that monitor? For the most part reviews have been pretty Stellar for the swift.

It's more about quality control than the panel itself that they've had issues with.

But OP needs to realize that the Acer is IPS vs the TN that is on the Swift and the BenQ.... Colors will be FAR better and truer on that panel.

i cant find the owners thread i saw but ppl were reporting problems with the backlight strobe and bad experiences with asus customer service

i understand that IPS is far superior than TN but aside from the overclockable korean screens this is a *first* of its kind and its coming from acer... that makes me a bit uneasy on the tech

if the panel was ready for prime time im sure asus or benq would have come out with something similar as well. the way i see it is acer is trying to get in the game and might be rushing something thats not quite ready

but hey i might be wrong if this screen turns out to be amazing then gaming monitors are about to get much much better!

Back