• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone picking up an Acer (XB270HU) 27" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync IPS ULMB ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I placed an order yesterday since the promo code gave $80 off...I couldn't resist that code. However, I got the backorder email as well, even though it showed "In Stock" when I purchased it. A little disappointed in that, but it gives me time to build up the bank account a little before they charge me :D

I received the email as well yesterday about the backorder despite ordering it the second time it was in stock. Looking forward to the monitor though. I'm still stuck in the stone ages on a 10 year old LCD with the max settings at 1280 x 1024 :D .

I never really upgraded my cpu like i did my TVs.

8-bit color IPS, not the economy IPS 6-bit color.
Looks like a nice 27" buy.

I got mine Thursday afternoon, but I left that night for a long weekend out of town. So, I haven't had time to really test it out other than turning it on and checking for dead pixels (none).

Hopefully, I'll get to try out TFT's ICC profile and OSD settings today.

I received the email as well yesterday about the backorder despite ordering it the second time it was in stock. Looking forward to the monitor though. I'm still stuck in the stone ages on a 10 year old LCD with the max settings at 1280 x 1024 :D .

I never really upgraded my cpu like i did my TVs.

When you first turn that sukker on from a 10-year old antique LCD you'll be "OMG!"
The 8-bit color IPS panels are awesome.

Back