• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help with corsair h100i

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Haturee

I got this liquid cooler, and so far the only problem I'm having is joking the fans to the power. Even the fans it came with don't hook into the y connector it came with. 2 female ends. What do I do?

Can you please post a picture of what you are speaking of? The two female sides should plugin to the y connector and that will plugin to one of the CPU fan ports on your motherboard. If for some reason that Y connector doesn't have compatible (male) plug ends, you can plugin the two fans into the motherboard.

I'm not at home now but will post as soon as I get there. The bottom of the y plugs into the cooler. The top two parts of the y are female ends, the fans are also female.

I'm not at home now but will post as soon as I get there. The bottom of the y plugs into the cooler. The top two parts of the y are female ends, the fans are also female.

The ends of the Y plugs actually have black plastic caps on them to protect the connectors from being bent before installation (they are so seamless you cant even tell they come off) . Try pulling on the ends and see what happens! I went in to full on panic mode while installing mine then reverted to just pulling on everything haha.

Back