• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need case recommendation from Amazon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That system is gone now in favor of my Hadron, but it was awesome while it lasted!
I still have the case, it's stowed away, but all the gear that was in it is gone.

That system is gone now in favor of my Hadron, but it was awesome while it lasted!
I still have the case, it's stowed away, but all the gear that was in it is gone.

I see, are you planning to reuse that case? by the way you said Hadron what is that exactly?

Nah, I just don't want to throw it away and it'd be a PITA to ship.

Hadron is short for Hadron Air. It's a case.

I see, well I got home and decided to clean the cables the best way I could on the case. Then put the drives that i wanted inside to see if it will fit which they did. After all set and done I took some pictures to see what you guys though. Not the best setup but not the worse. Let me know what you guys think.

IMG_1997.JPG IMG_1998.JPG IMG_2000.JPG View attachment 161672 IMG_2003.JPG IMG_2004.JPG IMG_1999-1.jpg

Last edited:
Since your tower is on the left of your monitor, look at the Raven cases!

Ah, okay.
Just thought I'd mention it since a lot of Raven cases have a window on the right instead of the left.

I'd pick some better fans, personally. The Corsair AF/SP fans are just alright.

Mmm, you'll enjoy it!

Yea man, Thanks~! to you and all those who recommended that case. For some reason I like that case more than the 760T and 780T. Maybe the price but I think is a brilliant design and I am not even a cube case kind of guy. XD

I always liked it because of the design allowing for better airflow, which results in better cooling.

I had a hard time deciding between that 540 you got and this.

I went with the one I linked to, only it wasn't on sale like it is now when I got it.
I figured I would give input, even though its a little late amazon is pretty good on returns for things like this if you change your mind after it arrives

I had a hard time deciding between that 540 you got and this.

I went with the one I linked to, only it wasn't on sale like it is now when I got it.
I figured I would give input, even though its a little late amazon is pretty good on returns for things like this if you change your mind after it arrives

Is a pretty neat case but I don't want to put that kind of money to a case. I just wanted something decent that I can keep on my desk and figure if I spend about $60 on fans and another $60 would give me a case with fans I guess it only made sense to spend $120 for a case and fans. :D

Just want to let you guys know I got my Air 540 case and is set. I didn't do the best cable management to show pictures yet but even without trying the case is pretty darn clean. ;)and looks amazing. Thank You! will post picture at another thread later on.

Back