• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Four Horsemen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chawken

I will use this thread to keep everyone up on the Four Horsemen's progress.

Starting numbers to the Horsemen vs. Lonely Raven - race to 2500:

Lonely Raven 9658
Horsemen 127

On the other track - Horsemen vs. n715dp (of Athlonmb.com) daily output comparison:

n715dp 92,147
Horsemen 127

Stay tuned for the progress.

Since a few have showed interest, maybe SpeeDj could Sticky this puppy, and remove the 'The Secrets Out' one .;)

Have you checked out our output tonight! I am liking it :) Oh and once adam and I find a hard drive we will have another cruncher up...750MHz duron. We are going to blow Raven away with the gust from cpu coolers!

Darkfire rides! Manicore prepares to mount! and Equinox is on the horizon! be afraid for non will be spared!!

btw first post!! wee!:D
for all of you don't know me i am a horseman and i contribute 1314ghz (AMD AXIA 1.2 Thunder Chicken, AMD man here) of proc power to the group. soon to be adding 750 more and putting my 500 back into use! i'm an avid case modder right now i my second case mod in the works (an antec sx1030) should be quite shibby! I'm a friend of Sir-Epix (we goto the same school) i'm also the head of The Bowling Green Gamers Group [bg-3]. LAN parties = our bag! (edit) I also post in the [H] forums and seldomly in Game Admins under this name and i IRC under the name of Sypher1ogic. Glad to be part of the community. Happy Crunching to all. peace!

Last edited:
no that wasn't a typo. what you can OC that high? i mean... seriously! :D

(edit) woops! posting in a lab, epix needs to stop cookieing :p . this is magelus

In the words of me: "Hooooooo-ly ****! Oh ****!"

Damn that's massive. I'll be bumped down another place in the next few minutes. :rolleyes:

Well see, the Stupid server is dying for our setiqueue. It can't handle the load from all of the boxen. SOO. We are in the process of upgrading it so that it'll keep up. We also thought of having two servers, but it's nice to have everything in one place. We'll see what happens.

I have dropped the race between the Horsemen and n715dp - mainly because there site is flaky and I don't want to spend a lot of time getting his stats.

However - hallen wanted a piece of the horsemen so I put him on instead.

I see fear in you Hallen, yes fear indeed :) Well good luck buddy! Oh and take advantage of the server beening crippled, once it is upgraded and up you flat toasted for the remaining p3's and the p4's are coming online...along with the p3's before.

The following is all in the spirit of intra-team competition and good fun:

Sir-Epix said:
I have never heard of an excuse for winning? You know we will win. Keep up the good work, next week we are going to try to dethrone Benz for his records.
You talk up a good game, but we're still waiting!;)

I can't believe I may pass you guys on the movers and shakers list
...without the hype.:burn:

Is this what it takes to get you guys moving?:D

G-Man

Last edited:
Back