• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG PARVUM FORMULA (custom one-off Parvum S2.0)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

Another small update!

Check out the vinyl details on the fans and everything now mounted in with the grills.

I also have some pretty awesome news! The Parvum Formula build has been nominated for Mod of the Month over on Bit-Tech. You can find the article here and the voting thread here.

vEblBCQ.jpg

Ysa12W6.jpg

0yWtea9.jpg

DNVj8IH.jpg

Z0Zo3KT.jpg

sF9vXA6.jpg

M6BJ7Qz.jpg

2QPBIFj.jpg

KBPjtQC.jpg

XZySdT0.jpg

9PCZKOx.jpg

zBX8KPs.jpg

Thanks for checking it out and show some love in the MOTM!

Cheers,

Alex

Last edited:
WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

Updates on this build will start to flow again now. Been super busy with moving over the last few weeks and now I'm still waiting on internet to get connected, posting this update from work.

Here is the vinyl work I did for the RAM, follows the same style as the rads.

giotTKJ.jpg

7skyAot.jpg

767uZaN.jpg

NhG05wN.jpg

gaPkggF.jpg

uIDOk1L.jpg

xcrCI3H.jpg

jMhtrFr.jpg

fXqwdXC.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

You have incredible skill with vinyl alex. :thup:
My goodness those are sexy :drool:

Did it take a while to do it though??

WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

Cleaned up the PSU a little bit with some vinyl. Also I have all other bits of components still needed for this build currently on the way :D. Lots of awesome goodies on the way!

eqsDGYk.jpg

v2Tq39k.jpg

p9xcJYp.jpg

CeB6etZ.jpg

piVViq2.jpg

NXUpmkv.jpg

dU6x4yI.jpg

qRONnHG.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

Looks great Alex, I had to look a few times to see it. In my opinion that's how you know you did a quality job, it looks natural. One question, is the round "E" crooked at the center of the fan grill or is that just the angle?

Looks really darn good alex well done :thup:
PSU blends in well!
Looks great Alex, I had to look a few times to see it. In my opinion that's how you know you did a quality job, it looks natural. One question, is the round "E" crooked at the center of the fan grill or is that just the angle?
Oooooh That's already bugging me lol
Good eye blay ;)

Love this colors :)

Looks really darn good alex well done :thup:
PSU blends in well!

Oooooh That's already bugging me lol
Good eye blay ;)

Thanks a lot guys. Yea I noticed the PSU sticker too, it is a little bit crooked. I will have to bring out the heatgun and reposition it :D

WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys,

Here's a quick look at the awesome fittings Primochill sent. These are their Rigid Revolver fittings that I will be using throughout the build. Huge thanks to Primochill and make sure to check out their online store for all their watercooling and modding products line-up - www.primochill.com

J4HapSs.jpg

kZGnbmq.jpg

6zhMnSa.jpg

l4IH4oo.jpg

EVAfNMy.jpg

Ea2PGPS.jpg

kbTqGCU.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

I haven't been a fan of the Parvum cases...... but your build is gorgeous! Love the color scheme and the masterful vinyl work. My hats off to you and your buddy is getting one hell of a build! :clap:

I haven't been a fan of the Parvum cases...... but your build is gorgeous! Love the color scheme and the masterful vinyl work. My hats off to you and your buddy is getting one hell of a build! :clap:

Thanks a lot mate! I have been super busy with the Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational lately and need to finish that before I can get back to this :D

Progress should continue on this in a few weeks :)

Cheers,

Alex

Thanks a lot mate! I have been super busy with the Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational lately and need to finish that before I can get back to this :D

Progress should continue on this in a few weeks :)

Cheers,

Alex

Yeah, I've been following that one as well. You definitely have the knack for putting together mind blowing designs! Well done!

4jyd3C2.png

Hey guys!

Been a long time since I've made an update in this build log! Just been caught up with other builds and competitions as well as, stated from the start of the log, this is a build I have been working on for a mate and he's had trouble acquiring the rest of the parts.

I have everything I need in order to get this build finished now so I'm ready to push ahead with it.

Firstly I would like to showcase the awesome cables provided by Mod/Smart for this project. They are done from red and white paracord sleeving. They look awesome and will fit the build really well.

2bY6qhJ.jpg

MQ7z34Z.jpg

19Uijvl.jpg

Zr5D01a.jpg

hbwRm2Y.jpg

k1eudWw.jpg

CuBH0gm.jpg

MrrZROX.jpg

H3jqq9p.jpg

Thanks for checking it out guys and apologies for the delays with this build!

Stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

Back