• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG PARVUM FORMULA (custom one-off Parvum S2.0)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What's your opinion on the clean vs original CSQ styles of the EK blocks, Alex? I've noticed that the builds you've done with EK blocks are usually clean, any specific reason?

That's some epic work man, great color scheme, and how it's all laI'd out, it just flows so nicely. I'll be watching this one.

What's your opinion on the clean vs original CSQ styles of the EK blocks, Alex? I've noticed that the builds you've done with EK blocks are usually clean, any specific reason?

I like both clean and CSQ, I've used the CSQ with older builds, the newer blocks all tend to be clear as they seemed to have moved on from CSQ. I liked that design too, I know there are people that didn't :)

That's some epic work man, great color scheme, and how it's all laI'd out, it just flows so nicely. I'll be watching this one.

Thanks a lot man :D

- - - Updated - - -

WAd6Kl7.png

Some sexy looking cards with the blocks on!

Here are some NSFW naked cards to start with!

YXTC2xz.jpg

KvvXBeE.jpg

UDwRkSv.jpg

ebVMw5l.jpg

1GndF2x.jpg

RjxFhXD.jpg

jf5OBHA.jpg

Dq6p1Z2.jpg

ToDbJsw.jpg

oOd4Vdm.jpg

HXIi1E5.jpg

mGr3Lop.jpg

rbjRRVT.jpg

twXAJvM.jpg

Thanks for checking it out guys! On the final stretch now, stay tuned!

Cheers,

Alex

WAd6Kl7.png

Hey guys!

Sorry for the late update on this build! I've recently relocated to another city with a new job and haven't been so active online lately!

Here is an update of the build with finished tubing before the final shots. Do note I made a mistake connecting to the EK FC Bridge and I then redid that tube and some other slight changes.

I'll have the finished build up next.

tciYxmB.jpg

QClNzr9.jpg

crv0Ox4.jpg

U9sfSuo.jpg

LVLtZw1.jpg

QJI28RV.jpg

0iDg0xw.jpg

a9SmdxO.jpg

4voaiPW.jpg

oBAXCXN.jpg

sa7wmSW.jpg

Za5ZlTO.jpg

7wPZgjr.jpg

T3DDVbX.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

:drool: :drool: :drool:
YES!

Ohhhh the colours really pop Alex!!
Just add water ;)

Thanks a lot :D

- - - Updated - - -

4jyd3C2.png

Hey guys,

Here are the final photos of the build! Sorry for getting these up so late, the build has been finished for a while now but I have been super busy with a new job, moving state and city I haven't had time to go on the forums much.

Would like to thank Parvum Systems, Primochill and Icemodz for their support on this build!

As I said from the start this was being built for a friend of mine and with budget constraints it has taken a while to acquire everything needed to finish it.

Anyways, hope you've enjoyed this build log and like how the build turned out!

1B8OpPC.jpg

9sllcpU.jpg

Ej5wWLB.jpg

UAswsyJ.jpg

Gw0SZD0.jpg

t5ZwdYN.jpg

XfvFtyL.jpg

pU0PFNu.jpg

rhinLzK.jpg

gYEfb3J.jpg

5BraauF.jpg

gy3ljBq.jpg

5vJMwWX.jpg

RFHU2Ef.jpg

mMjGPdK.jpg

wMANBk4.jpg

csFJ0K8.jpg

C22UqMj.jpg

1BbbypI.jpg

ZMf1VTo.jpg

hya79oi.jpg

7DQ0QxT.jpg

3k365J1.jpg

AZzI2GB.jpg

KwhyHOx.jpg

w2FPSuc.jpg

TYq6fBt.jpg

62yzsvR.jpg

Dq6WTbc.jpg

CjVZHlI.jpg

v8cpUSd.jpg

kteMe8c.jpg

VRHrInQ.jpg

0DxH6QP.jpg

VWym7vm.jpg

f427vry.jpg

Thanks for checking it out guys!

Cheers,

Alex

I love how the LED's add a light blue colour to the block!
Well worth the wait for the final pics Alex!! Well done as usual!!

It's right up there with the Green Molecule for my fav. :thup:

I love how the LED's add a light blue colour to the block!
Well worth the wait for the final pics Alex!! Well done as usual!!

It's right up there with the Green Molecule for my fav. :thup:

Very nice. Neat yet compact. I like the graphics too.

Very nice Alex, I really like the way this one came out. I was worried about the color combo with the grey but of course you pulled it off. :D

I don't think there's anyone who does graphics and presentation better than Alex.

I 100% agree!

Thanks a lot guys! Really appreciate all the kind words. Sorry for the late reply but I've been super busy lately. I now have two new build logs on the forum and in one I explain a bit what has been happening :)

Check out Project Isolation which will be pretty epic as well as new more simple build called AZUL :)

Cheers,

Alex

Back