• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone know a good company for water jetting a side panel?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fuzzybubz

So after a long delay I am finally starting my dream pc build, I am looking for any well established or reputable places that could water jet cut out a design on the side panel. Not sure if I trust myself to dremel it so looking for some professional assistance. Anyone have any advice or ways to make this dream a reality?

Call a local machine shop. If they don't have a water jet they'll know someone that does.

Am trying to do the same, but the local places I've called with either waterjet or laser cutting, although they'll do smaller jobs, have informed me that their machines won't work with preformed metal. Not sure I buy the excuse, because most case sides are mostly flat. I can see where an unremovable top could be a problem, but you can always gong the pop rivets and go to screws.

Back