• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII:April, 3DMark03

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Silver_Pharaoh / Radeon 7850 / Air / 103335

3dmark.PNG

I cried a bit inside when I saw the FPS drop to 24 during the 2nd pass of the Troll scene. :cry:

silver, once the first 4 tests are done you can hit the esc button and still get a valid score. dont have to run all of the tests. you can even edit them out before the run

Keith, that is a super run. I am impressed

silver, once the first 4 tests are done you can hit the esc button and still get a valid score. dont have to run all of the tests. you can even edit them out before the run

Oh!
Lemme try that and see if it improves scores!

Nice run silver. If I get time I'll run my fx4 with my 7850. Should be pretty similar scores.

Cool!

Yeah I dunno, driver keeps crashing on me now.. :confused:
weird. I'll have to tweak the OC some more.

What do you mean impressed?

So playing with my new R9 290X ....... downloaded set LOD and it doesn't work. Am I missing something

OK here's the results for this month

April.JPG

Back