• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII:April, 3DMark03

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
if it's got that skydiver part in it i swear I'll have to run it when the little bee is out of the house!!!!

I am sure she is well used to you and your toys by now CD ...... Just turn up the volume ........ hehehe :thup: :chair:

I think I'll go with the 770 for single the 2 gig 760's for sli and of corse the 280x's for crossfire, I might throw in the new to me strikers for a first waltz.

bass nut, I don't know if I have sound on this win7, Rgone cut it down for me so who knows.
I don't have speakers anyway!!!!!!! so I may never know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much the same score as I made on GTX960 but something isn't right as it supposed to be much higher.

gotta work on this one, it's not the one I thought it was.

This sub is invalid caddi , need detail tab open

General Rules:
- Must use current competition background (posted in current competition thread)
- Must follow Hwbot rules for submissions
- Only allowed to compete in either the AMD or Intel division any given month (can't try and win both divisions in the same month)
- Submissions made via the form in the current thread and post a screen shot of your submission in the current months thread.

you are right, looking at dejos sub it's invalid, it's also not very good either.

LOL, ran 2x Titans last night and only could get 164K ???
Ya one card or two doesn't make a lot of diiference in these older benches. I did a bit last night 181K with one and the same with 2 R9290s.

SLI counts mainly in Nature test. It's also bumping max fps ( for like 2 seconds ) in some other tests but it doesn't change total score much.

I'm fighting with the system as I get weird throttling from time to time and score is dropping. I can make 5 runs in a row and get scores between 70 and 130k on GTX960 :p ... but at least I like this card. ITX thingy but it boosts up to 1720MHz after simple BIOS mod :D

there may be an sli/xfire mode that needs to be changed. Bart looks to have it mastered with his gtx970's.
I am looking for a way to enable sli in xp as my box doesnt like win7 for this bench

SLI in XP is total fail. Driver is not supporting it on new cards and even older had usually worse scores than on Win7+.
I think SLI was disabled in XP on the latest drivers anyway but I don't remember how it was when I was benching 2-3 GTX970.

I'm fighting with the system as I get weird throttling from time to time and score is dropping. I can make 5 runs in a row and get scores between 70 and 130k on GTX960 :p ... but at least I like this card. ITX thingy but it boosts up to 1720MHz after simple BIOS mod :D

I found with the 980 when benching light 3d like this I had a hard time keeping it in boost. Like it wasn't working hard enough.

I may add some inf's to older drivers and see if I can get an older driver working with the gtx970's in xp
I did add the gtx to the 970 in the 144.75 driver that I ran that run on, but that didnt work with the 169.21 driver

One tip, disable HT and 2 cores in BIOS and try higher CPU clock at higher voltage. It will let you set higher CPU clock without raising temps much and this benchmark is using 1 thread anyway ( still keep 2 threads enabled as system is performing additional tasks during benchmark ).

CADDI DADDI| GTX770|AIR| SINGLE|122944

thanks guys, but i just don't seem to be able to do much more with this one.

Attachments

• 122944.JPG
    122944.JPG
    344.3 KB · Views: 81
Back