• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII:April, 3DMark03

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Mandrake, I think I have 2 flavors of xp but they are over in storage, a result of moving, so I'll have to go dig aound there at some point and also find a drive I can put it on while I'm digging in the stuff.
I't's going to be a busy month for me with my normal work load, having new floors put in this house, finishing the old house for the company that is leasing it and starting on the property changes that they want that have to be finished in 180 days, including digging a small lake!!!

Believe I'll get in on this - Of the 3D benchies out there I like this one about as well as any of them (If I like it at all).

he has to be running cold .....

There seems to be a point where running higher clocks on my GPU is netting a lower score ...... Office door is closed and windows wide open ....... this card likes the cloder temps.

I'd imagine the SS he mentioned earlier in the thread?

I'm going to have to break out the 4790k me thinks. 4.7ghz 4930k won't cut it... BleH.

he has to be running cold .....

There seems to be a point where running higher clocks on my GPU is netting a lower score ...... Office door is closed and windows wide open ....... this card likes the cloder temps.
This bench really likes Cpu clocks Bassnut. I usually find if I'm getting lower scores with the Gpu Oc it's not stable enough, even though it may be completing the bench. Unfortunately I'm out of cold weather now, this is the best I have for now. I'm going to have to create some cold. :D

Mandrake456/GTX 780/H2O/171851
3d03,171851,780.jpg

Yes I'm working on it ..... trying to get stable enough @5GHZ now but have been able to squeeze the GPU more. Might have to let the room cool a bit though the temp has climed back up to 55*C.

Back