• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII:April, 3DMark03

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'll be posting a AMD FX-8370 with a R9 290x XFX/Sapphire Reference cards. I have no cold left here either so when it gets to the CPU part: BSOD :(
It's the only why to compete against you Intel guys. The single GPU, (XFX) is pulling down 80K + per test. Not sure if that is good or not as I have yet to complete it.

@Johan45: I'm Not sure if you sent me the information on how to be on the team or if I lost it. Could you resend it????

Have you heard of the simple hack to MSI AB. It allows you to go past the +100mv limit of AB.

Thank You For Your Time
In Reading And Replying

That is what it looks like to me...

One of the team leaders should chime in soon enough after checking he has access to the parts of the forum he needs to (Benching team tag, forum sections etc).

IIRC , I spoke to maddmutt about it a couple months back but nothing was official. It started with a flagged submission and I asked if was interested in trying to join us. Either way I'll check your subs and see if the requirements are there.

@ maddmutt ...... FX doesn't really compare to the Intel on most of these benchmark but 82000+ sounds a bit light. I'll crank up the AMD rig tonight and run a comparison for you 8370 and 280X, at worst I have to load the bechmark so it shouldn't take long.

bassnut / R9 280X / 1 / Stock / 114228

@MaddMutt ..... othing special here just a quick run with a couple driver tweaks @5056MHZ I just had time for the 1 run tonight so no playing around. This is a good 70000 less then my 4770K and GTX970 scored, pretty typical for an AMD from what I have seen since starting to post in here.

Runj.png

Here's a premature Welcome MaddMutt!
Thank You Sir,

And I again thank you for your kind help several months ago, with the ASUS mobo and AMD CPU. I would never have suspected a CPU heat spreader could be as warped as a $5 heat sink.

I know this is going to sound dumb BUT :
Some of the 3D Mark 03 scores posted here have the entire basic edition bench run score. While some of the other bench runs only have the first (4) FOUR tests of the basic edition completed. Which one is the correct way to get your score in 3D Mark 03?????

Thank You For Your Time
In Reading And Replying

As per Hwbot rules, only the game tests need to be run. The paid for version allows you to select which tests to run, the trial version does not. Not everyone is using the paid for version.

It works the same with 01 and 05

There is a thread where you can introduce yourself to the team and let us know a little bit about yourself.

As far as criteria that is above my pay grade :shrug:

When you run 3DM03 basic version then after 3D tests you simply click Esc ( when Nature test ends and you see start of the 1st CPU test ). Benchmark will stop and won't run CPU tests but you still get total score. Simply CPU tests are not counting to overall score but in basic version you can't turn them off.

Hey guyz , tried to run 3dmarks03 and got nothing but errors and fails to run upon startup. Tried several times with no success :-/ Files seem to be corrupted no matter where i d/l from.

Strange, what windows are you using?

Yepper that's fine, I scored 189k but cpu @ 5.2

Back