• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DISM host processing services :-/ decides to run itself...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BobbyBubblehead

Well I just signed up to some alternate media site mainly to poke at lunatic theories for sport :screwy:

few minutes later DISM fired itself up takes a huge chunk of memory and in particular fires up my dvd drive to have a look :-/

So I pulled the router cable and get a new IP address.

then services local system host network restricted fires up and takes a huge chunk of memory pokes at my dvd drive some more and DISM launches again :-/

including such fun things as network connection broker, human interface devices... blah blah.

GWX configmanager.exe going crazy... another rare event :D

not one for paranoia but I think my machine just got buzzed by some backdoor bum fun from the highest level :rofl:

machines drive is going nuts right now being read like crazy... I`m witness to a whole bunch of abnormal PC behaviour... and not a virus, malware or puppy in sight.

its rude! MI5 to 6 the FBI, CID unnamed men in black MIB1`s? why don't they just come round and have a coffee and a poke at my files... we can talk about the weather and if there suits look good.

can they fix my PDF reader on the way out too please... adobe is such tonk and I`m looking for an alternative :D

don't really care... just saying in case anyone else wants to chime in on windows purposeful security holes :)

Update.

moments later I check the alternate news site on the post I made correcting the figure stated and would you believe it the article has been removed. :D

well that`s iced my cake for the day :rofl:

Back