• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Exactly how bad is this psu?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The bling was in the bad *** switches :) I could stand better colors of the led (I'd prefer blue and white) but led switching looks complicated. It seems each color has its own voltage requirements or something. And the three speed but was a turn off, but those switches are COOL!

I did consider a touch screen as well, but the switches..... :) something about feeling like a pilot while running your machine.

Last edited:
I know just buying a different controller is the preferred option, but can you buys think of a way to add PWM to the one with the military switches? It would be a homerun with PWM.

Edit: I think PWM is reaching kinda far. But if I can get this switches off of there and make the mechanism roll smooth instead of snapping to 3 positions, I see no reason that the voltage wouldn't roll with the switch

Last edited:
Back