• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good, free firewalls.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
half that power use again at least for an atom. I have one sat doing nothing so I may try your ways out of shear boredom... I can get a power figure then :)

You can put together a 1 U UTM with a small SSD and 4GB ram for not to much. Think my total cost was £210 (case atom+board ram PSU SSD) Case will never ware out atom should last a while, my Smoothwall box ran on a PIII 1Ghz 2GB ram for years and years and years and, well you get the point.
Power use should be <30W.
IDS on a Cisco requires a licence to D.L. the IDS definitions.

Now that you mention it, I am interested in getting a server up one day.
Wonder if I could VM smoothwall?

^^^none of it works SP... I`ve seen the films... you just open a command prompt and type "hack now" :rofl:

unless its a more recent film... then you get a pop up that says "Hack now? Y/N" :D

^^^none of it works SP... I`ve seen the films... you just open a command prompt and type "hack now" :rofl:

unless its a more recent film... then you get a pop up that says "Hack now? Y/N" :D

Hmmm?
I get 'hack now' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. :confused:

Must not have the right package installed in Winderz :p

Have you tried different incidental music scores... maybe something with fast paced military sounding drum tattoo`s a hint of discord and a string section that climbs to a dramatic crescendo? :-/

try it... hack now! :D

:rofl:

Back