• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

download youtube video

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

caddi daddi

Godzilla to ant hills
A friend of mine just sent me this link, >>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<, yes it's robert palmer and the drones.
he says that now thatmost of my people have hit the road till fall this should be looping on my big azz display at the shop, oh, I so will, if you can tell me how to download a youtube video.

screw it, never use a mozilla add on, it just borked something in my ubuntu folding drive.
I'll rebuild my folding drive when i get the time next week and make a note to remove all signs of firefox and mozilla.

anyone ever do the adding "ss" before the link. used to work for me

I now have a little round thing with a stripe in it in the upper right, something about treminal has something stuck in it.
I'm just going to avoid mozilla all together.

here's how screwy it went, I deleted the cpu folding slot and was folding on only the gpu, I put in the folding drive with Ubuntu that went wacky and now it looks like it's folding on the cpu again!!!!!!!

Attachments

• folding.JPG
    folding.JPG
    11.7 KB · Views: 38
You can use KEEPVID to download vids and also turn vids into mp3s for later listening. I have been using it for years and although it morphs sometimes, it still works really well.

C_D was having so much heck with his Linux right now that I went ahead and downloaded what he wanted and sent it to him.

RGone...

Back