• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED AMD ZEN Discussion (Previous Rumor Thread)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Y'all have to understand, I'm the guy that drove a '69 Charger (and a '83 Shovelhead), and I'm sitting on my couch (again) in a grease stained tee shirt and had a Marlboro halfway to my piehole when I read Mr. Scott's post. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. A long time.

Can I race? What is going on how did I miss the gearhead stuff. Cobra or my pickup take your pics :clap:

Oh and in other news god damn do I love 1002 for the CH6

1886cb41093600cl14.png

You've never owned a car that could have beat my rice burner. Don't hate because I have half the cylinders you do and could still walk you on 1/8, 1/4, and especially a race track. :p

Pwhaha. This Guy^^

My posi 4:10 rear end would think otherwise XD

I am saying I could smoke the vast majority of you with my 3.31's on any track...

Meh. I don't have money for a track. The local ricers are fun. Most of them (much younger than myself) don't even attempt to "race" when I pull along side em'. Something about a V-8 grumble maybe? I dunno.

Meh. I don't have money for a track. The local ricers are fun. Most of them (much younger than myself) don't even attempt to "race" when I pull along side em'. Something about a V-8 grumble maybe? I dunno.

My pickup gets lined up against all the time. Everyone thinks it's an easy kill until it smokes their pony/muscle car like it isn't there. Two turbos make a world of difference for some reason.

Nice what does it score on single threaded at that speed

Haven't tried it yet.

cdawall BIOS 1002 is working well? I'll have to give it a try.

You guys and E peen drag racing LOL :D

Seems like a pointless race though since nobody is really going anywhere. All these struggles with BIOS bricking and other motherboard issues just to get the top-of-the-line 1800X/CH6 combo slightly over 4.1 GHz is hardly worth the effort. My 1700X/B350 setup made 4 GHz without hardly trying, and we knew weeks ago that, give or take a few MHz, the 1700 is good for 3.9 GHz, the 1700X 4.0 GHz and the 1800X 4.1 GHz. So we're taking itsy bisty e-peens here.

My pickup gets lined up against all the time. Everyone thinks it's an easy kill until it smokes their pony/muscle car like it isn't there. Two turbos make a world of difference for some reason.

My pickup is only half car. 81 El Camino.

It's all car. It's a stationwagon with no roof on the back. ;)

Yea, they didn't put SS on the station wagons though.... Or did they? lol. I remember some pretty nasty Station Wagons back in the day with built big blocks. Always used to see them at the track.

Yea, they didn't put SS on the station wagons though.... Or did they? lol. I remember some pretty nasty Station Wagons back in the day with built big blocks. Always used to see them at the track.
There were SS wagons. ;)

I had a 69 El Camingia with a 402 and a rockcrusher also. :)

Back