• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG DarthBeavis Project: Look At The Flowers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DarthBeavis

WBGZkJ.jpg

Planned specs:

NVIDIA TitanZ GPU
Intel 5960x Processor
32 Gigs or Crucial Elite DDR4
ASROCK X99 MITX mobo
Not sure on PSU yet
Two Crucial 1 T SSDS in RAID 0

My theme is related to . . . .hmmm, let's let you guess based on the project name and this first shot of what will adorn the front grill on the EK Vulture case. The small one was a test print then I scaled up, sliced into 3 pieces, printed, glued together, and used a smoothing product to make the lines vanish from printing. I shipped it off to my air-brusher, Steve Nunez.

Fzjvrb.jpg

PJLq6O.jpg

F1oNsk.jpg

ofE38A.jpg

MvaBUc.jpg

Reference pictures for paint (will see what Steve Nunez does verses this implementation)

jdU8sg.jpg

1DzDvk.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Steve is also air-brushing the outside of the EK Vulture case.

Before and after (in-progress pix - also keep in mind he is using black light or UV reactive paint to do highlights):

I did not take the unpainted case pix:

16464554922_0f301c1b19_b.jpg

07VTAW.jpg

DGlPXy.jpg

xIab2q.jpg

4eW0Sk.jpg

Q1PWlh.jpg

Case done and at clear coat - I will bring it with me on the plane when flying home from Vanilla Ice Project next weekend

HUOjrP.jpg
lL8TzD.jpg
H5kDea.jpg
uMO5QU.jpg
uclRY1.jpg

The artwork is awesome, nice tough with the UV in it. Like the lil touches with the figurines at the end, especially his pistol on the PSU and heads on the GPU. Should of had Daryl hanging from the ballistix ram or something though, lol.

Back