• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

H8DME-EX-LS006 PSU question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Niku-Sama

this is a long shot here but I was wondering if any one knew if the H8DME-EX-LS006, another weird server board, is just a standard 24 pin ATX or if its proprietary?

I have 2 of these, got them from my uncle who used them to mine with, I know they are windows compatible but he cant remember if they were standard atx connectors.
I imagine they would be since theres 2 standard 8 pin cpu power connectors on the board.
I'm gonna slap one together for a buddy for his new business, I figure this thing would fly through photoshop
and I was gonna put one together for my garage computer until I can get the 4 cpu arima board going reliably

schweet.
new garage puter here I come! fully populated CPU and RAM with exception for the ASIC sockets but that shouldn't affect what I am doing at all

Back