• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

We have been jumped....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

orion456

I see Curecoin has leaped over us and we are now in number 5 position. :cry:

Hopefully they will stop making so many points and we can again take
our rightful place among the stars. :shock:

Yeah, not sure how it could still be profitable :shrug: it'll become not worth it soon enough and we'll get back up to where the team belongs :thup:

Yeah, not sure how it could still be profitable :shrug: it'll become not worth it soon enough and we'll get back up to where the team belongs :thup:

Thats the thing subpar.

It's already not worth it!

GTX 970 inbound within the next month or so I really hope!

Yup. This has to be it.

Or something new has happened with Curecoin and it's the best coin to mine now. :rolleyes:

It makes a hell of a lot more sense than effing Bitcoin. At least CC means people are putting those CPUs to a good cause, where BC is just a massive waste of electricity and heat and all the pollution created generating it. Now if we could just find some billionaire to make it monetarily worth more than BC.

It makes a hell of a lot more sense than effing Bitcoin. At least CC means people are putting those CPUs to a good cause, where BC is just a massive waste of electricity and heat and all the pollution created generating it. Now if we could just find some billionaire to make it monetarily worth more than BC.

Bitcoin is/was awesome, but has flaws such as easy manipulation.
That's for another thread though. ;)

It's a shame that every crypto currency is based upon it's value to Bitcoin....
If CureCoin was worth more than Bitcoin, Stanford would run out of WU's quickly!
But then there's the issue of leaving your home team :(

But yes, if only Curecoin was worth some more and we can keep our home teams. That would be glorious!! :thup:

Well, I called this one about a year ago but I haven't given up. I should be back to around 1 million ppd with about another 400k ppd to come. We are gaining on the [H] so that's something.

Fold on my brothers. Fold on. :comp:

Why don't we merge with overclock.net and help them keep off curecoin while passsing [H]? Seems that overclockers.com and overclock.net are similiar communities anyway.... :escape:

Why don't we merge with overclock.net and help them keep off curecoin while passsing [H]? Seems that overclockers.com and overclock.net are similiar communities anyway.... :escape:

Even if we did join together, there is no guarantee everyone would switch to the new team. Probably 25% would pick a different team to fold for and we would be hard pressed to keep up with curecoin without everyone on board.

For now we should wait and see how long curecoin can keep this up. After all, most of their points are coming from one guy making 10M ppd.

Lol, we may not be the team that we once were but you are still 28 billion points behind us!

So I would like to see you try!

I'm not going anywhere. We are still a team be it on top or going down in the rankings. Loyal to the end. :)

I never thought of folding for anybody but team 32, even if I'm not very active on the forums. Although my points are way down due to summer and GTA V PC, I'll get back in eventually

I personally think there is plenty of incentive for folding, don't need to add to it just to make it look good for your company, granted it does make the company look good. OCF is pumpin out about 135k PPD per active member while EVGA is pumpin out just slightly more at 136k PPD. It's not a bad comparison, be nice to see that on the breakdown, how the PPD averages out per active member, if you look at the number of active users and the PPD for the day it's shy of 62k across the board, so while OCF doesn't have the most members, it does have people putting out some points.

Back