• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GRAPHITE 760T front fan filter

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mikesamo

Hello forum
I have 2 140mm fans (Stock) connected to a fan controller i have . i have a blower fan titan x sitting on the primary pcie slot . i have a 120mm fan at the bottom next to the psu blowin air inside the case .
I noticed that removing the front filter cools the gpu down by 3-4 degrees . which is great . the boost clock can stay pretty high now that the gpu is running cooler . but the front now looks a bit ghetto .
is there anything i could do to that filter to allow more air to escape through .
damn it corsair :mad:

The mesh...

Why do the fans need to have LED's? Just use an LED strip...

Just a personal preference . my color scheme is mainly composed of black red and white . the fans are the white

Okay? Use a white LED strip.

As a general (and 99.9% true) rule LED fans suck. There's a reason you never see the fans that are highly recommended as amazing with LED's.

Okay? Use a white LED strip.
I don't have white led strip . Why so ? Do they run at a lower rpm compared to non leds
As a general (and 99.9% true) rule LED fans suck. There's a reason you never see the fans that are highly recommended as amazing with LED's.
I don't have an led strip at hand . Why do led fans suck . Slow rpm ?

Last edited:
I don't have an led strip at hand . Why do led fans suck . Slow rpm ?

Because none of the quality fans are made with LED's built in.

So... order a strip? Icemodz has good ones. Grab an RGB one from there then you can pick colors.

hey man I followed your advice and cut the filter off . it made a big mess around the desk area hahah. lot of cutting involved but once i got the hang of it i was able to rip off the rest neatly .
I am getting around 2-3 degrees cooler gpu temperature . I dont know what i could do beyond this to keep the gpu temp down besides add more fan speed .
is 80-82c ok ?

Last edited:
I was thinking about getting the Corsair Graphite Series 760t for my next build. Is the airflow that bad? From the reviews I've seen it has great airflow.

Back