• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Thermaltake Core X9 Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Thermaltake has long been known for carrying a wide variety of products. Items such as power supplies, CPU coolers (both AIO and Air), many accessories, and also cases to name a few. This review covers one of their new cases, the Core X9. The case is shaped like a cube, part of a new(ish) trend in enthusiast computing because of the room and flexibility they tend to offer over your typical towers and mid-towers. And this case is no joke as far as size goes.
Click here to view the article.

Excellent case, well worth the money for the versatility and space you get with it. :thup::thup::thup:

Oh yeah. I have always appreciated a great case, hence my Phantom. This one looks to be a step up for sure. The pricing isn't that bad ($169) considering that when my case first appeared on the market it was $140 (I paid $100 on a Daily Deal). All things considered, Oh yeah!

Nice review Joe. Keep 'em coming.

Great review!! In fact, this will be my next case!! I am not sure if I will do water this time, as there should be plenty of airflow with the large fans I will install. If I do choose water down the road, it will have plenty of space. I really like how the MB is hortizontal esp. with the huge heat-sink I will put on it. :D

Awesome review, I think I found the next case for a lil gamer I'm planning on this coming winter.

Back