• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mother board suggestion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Haturee

Okay, so my build is as it is in my Sig. Problem is mother board broke, and instead of trying to RMA it, I just trashed it. I kind of want to go with the same motherboard because it was my fault that it broke and iv looked the motherboard, but I also want to here suggestions. Price is not a problem at all, want something that has around the same capabilities as what I had, Any suggestiond?

There is no substitute for the Crosshair boards. They are the best there is.

Unless you are intending to experiment with extreme overclocking (beyond air or what ambient water cooling can take you) then the Sabertooth is just as good a choice for the FX 8 core CPUs and cost somewhat less.

CPU : AMD FX-8350 4.0Ghz 8 core

This leads me to thinking he doesn't even need a sabertooth honestly. But feature wise, the crosshair is the best amd board thats out. It's not horrendously expensive either.

That said, howd you brick a crosshair o_O thats literally the first one I've heard of going bad.

Sabertooth.

How did you break your Crosshair?
Blown capacitor?

RMA is the wisest thing you can do next time. Crosshair's are the best AMD mobo out there like Mr.Scott already mentioned.

Back