• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Currently Competing In The Rookie Rumble

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
THIS MIGHT BE TO HARSH but I'm currently ****** because Roony won the last AMD Rookie Compitition. I have not yet posted this in the HWbot.org Forum http://forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=132730&page=2

&^%$#(*&^ ^%$#@(JUHYT.
Dear Staff,
Me and Roony are neck and neck in the AMD Rookie Rumble with ONLY 1 POINT separating us. I Just beat his GPUPI CPU 100M submission AND NOW I FIND OUT I'm in the NOVICE LEAGUE WITH LESS THAN 20 HOURS LEFT!!!!!!! :(
Thank You For Your Patience.....
I had a run @ 26.856 to take the lead, Roony shot back with a run @ 26.426, which put us @ a 1 point difference in score. I just completed a run @ 26.390 to put some separation between us, just incase he takes the OC Freq. I submitted my score and was informed that I was now in the Novice League. The system will not let me submit my run as I have increased in position :(
I do not mind the bump up :) .....BUT with only 20 hours left to possible/actually win a Competition??????

How do you get on your knee's to beg and plead your case :cry:

Last edited:
That's a tough one. I don't know if you could get a mods attention in time to save this. You might be able to take one of your competition linked subs already and edit it with the better score.
I would try to post something first and add the link to your run. If that doesn't work then try to edit it if time is running out.

I'll see If I can delete the new GPUPI score and resubmit it under the old run.....

NO..... it has today's date on the screen shot. Cutting that out would be the same as cheats others have used.

Thank You For Your Time
In Reading And Repling

Last edited:
I think Johan suggested to EDIT the entry. If you delete and add, you will likely be in the Novice group with that entry...

Last edited:
GPUPI CPU 1M Benchrun # 4.jpg

When I submitted this today, it said Thank You for your submission in the Novice League. Well at least it placed me as 1st submission by your team with a 8370 :)
That added some point's for us :)

Last edited:
I edited it to say... That if all else fails... I got some point's for the team :)

Somehow Massman reset me back to Rookie League (for 24 hours) with a Few hours left in the Competition :)

The Fat Lady has not sang YET:) Still got time to put up some good number's. I switched out the 8320 for the 8370 as it has a better IMC. I'm using ddr3 1600 - against ddr3 2400 but it is how you tweak it that counts (Thanks Woomack)

I just submitted a GPUPI CPU 100m run and bet Johan45 score.....Freaky.

With the Fame and Fortune and everything that goes along....

I Thank You ALL

Freddie Mercury - We Are The Champions

PS... I'll be down for the next couple of days, so I apologize now if I have not personally thanked you all for your help, knowledge, and guidance of me in the competition. :cheers:

With the Fame and Fortune and everything that goes along....

I Thank You ALL

Freddie Mercury - We Are The Champions

PS... I'll be down for the next couple of days, so I apologize now if I have not personally thanked you all for your help, knowledge, and guidance of me in the competition. :cheers:

You were lucky. He had you beat with a 55xx frequency score that he couldn't submit.

Nice work maddmutt. You know I'll come after you though. :muahaha:

Back