• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overvolting titan x through nvidiamaxwell editor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok, just making sure...

So, there are no instructions online?

When you screw on the main heatsink doen't it hold the back one on?

Ok, just making sure...

So, there are no instructions online?

When you screw on the main heatsink doen't it hold the back one on?
No the rear heatsink has no mounting hardware or screws whatsoever .
It's just a huge blob of fins. The front gets attached no problem but the rear doesn't

Look at the manual, the 4x washers (K), that is what should mount the back heatsink to the front.

Look at instruction 10 on their website. It's right there...

There is no manual LOL . I looked everywhere for it I guess I got a product with no manual. The only paper I got is a small sheet with a picture of the gigabyte cooler heat vs this cooler . bragging pretty much. V

- - - Updated - - -

I'll see maybe they have an online pdf I could refer to . This is unacceptable for the price I paid

hey guys does this look good . sorry i focused too much on the vrms . as you can see 11195382_958856320840766_781181917_n.jpg

anyone ?

Last edited by a moderator:
placement looks good, cant tell about thickness of pads and how they will contact....when you mate them, I would double check the impression and make sure they all make good contact. I did that with my waterblock and backplate. Also what covers the back of the gpu. Here is EK backplate (and most like you did, cover the entire inductors and vrms area with thermal pads).
http://www.ekwb.com/shop/EK-IM/EK-IM-3831109830604.pdf

placement looks good, cant tell about thickness of pads and how they will contact....when you mate them, I would double check the impression and make sure they all make good contact. I did that with my waterblock and backplate.

Alright now to put the heatsink on

This. Looks like it's a lot higher on the memory side than the VRM side.

I wasnt done with it when i took that picture . ok guys my idle is 32c . im too scared to have any load ... is there anything i could use to monitor my vrms ?
idle before was 50 . this thing is super quiet :)

If you couldn't get temp on your vrms before, adding a heatsink won't change that.

Load it up already! Lol!

alright playing bf3 at ultra 2560x1440 and 4xmsaa .
max load gpu temp is 50c and the thing is almost dead silent .

Back