• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stuck Power button HTC one m7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kamran

So my father's htc one M7 power button is stuck! i mean you can push it but it keeps showing power menu and if you press home it takes a a screenshot and it keeps turning on and off! if i keep rapidly pressing it while it boots up its ok but once i stop it keeps showing the power menu and buttons start blinking and it turns of and keeps restarting!

is there anyway i can fix it without sending it to warranty?(the warranty is over + i don't think there are any in my city and they might not be careful and damage the phone :|)

Ouch, that sucks. I had a power button problem on my old Galaxy S3. Thankfully there was a local place that could fix it. Cost $50, but it finished out the remaining eight months of its contract trouble-free. Sorry about his problems, but that's something that will need fixing unfortunately.

:( thanks!
the htc one is extremely hard to open and i don't think they can do it without damaging the metal parts of the phone :( anyway i have no other choice thanks :)

Back