• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hey!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hotrod717

Just wanted to say "Hey"
Haven't spent much time on the forum, but have appreciated the many articles during my short time in overclocking.
Now that I've gotten more serious about benching and freezing, looking to broaden my horizons a bit.
Is there a hwbot or bench thread here?

Just noticed my sig. A little dated.

Thanks. Witchdoctor reached out to me and thought it was pretty cool and seemed like you guys have some organization and comraderie that seems lacking where I usually haunt. Hopefully have a chance to get to know some of you folks better.

Definitely a good deal of camaraderie around here.
It's a very tight knit group of people on our benching team, but we're always welcoming others!

I'll definitely be frequenting the forums here more often. Here's a bit of an introduction -http://hwbot.org/user/hotrod717/
Welcome Hotrod and just an FYI you can add you're hwbot info into you're profile.

What up hotrod ?

Glad you stopped in to say hello.

Don't get over to OCN often, but when i saw the Amish country in your avatar had to see if it was good old Lancaster county

Just to give the members an idea of how close we live apart it is about ten to fifteen minutes.

The thread about the weekend of the 16th is behind closed doors, so you will not be able to see it.

But to make a long story short

Beer/Food/Beer/ln2/Beer

Did I mention we will have beer :rofl:

See you in the funny papers bro :thup:

Welcome back Hotrod. You have some pretty nice runs on the bot. I look forward to meeting you at Brian's. :cheers:

hiya hotrod717!

Welcome to the funny farm! hehe Looking like Witchy has invited you to come by next weekend...awesome! Would look forward to meeting you there.

PS- Nice hwbot profile! :drool:

I have been a member here for a long time. I find there is no other forum that comes close to the frienliness of this team or forum

I have been a member here for a long time. I find there is no other forum that comes close to the frienliness of this team or forum

Yep, and it doesn't matter if you are a top producer or like me which is very hit and miss when I can contribute.

Back