• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Summer CPU BBQ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I can't get GPUPi working in 7 64. I don't know what I'm doing wrong I've installed Vcredit.dll or whatever it's called and open CL.

Did you install the 32 bit version of the Vcredit.dll as well. I think even in 64bit version the 32 bit dll is required. Others have had issue with this GPUPI as well Opty. Are you getting any errors?

For 64b version you need 64 bit C++ package from MS. Best is to install both 32 and 64b, then install Intel OpenCL driver , then install AMD-APP ( google it and it will be 1st link on AMD site ). Most Intel CPUs even with OpenCL support and OpenCL driver are not working and you have to use AMD-APP.

I screwed up again. I accidentally posted my 16 thread score for wprime1024. It should be fixed now. Also updated my SuperPI score.

Last edited:
I finally got may gaming rig up and running:) In the process of cleaning and putting in new parts, I crack my EK CPU block:( I'm currently running with the one from my benching rig until PPC ships my new one to me. I'm going to have to take pictures of it. I had the old EK Supremacy (3+ yrs old) with the Acrylic top and replaced some worn out screws. The ones that I replaced can be seen from the cracked face at that screw area:( The new EK Supremacy Evo CPU block parts might not be completely compatible with the older EK Supremacy.

On submitting scores with AMD CPU. Does the CPU speed need to be at 4.0 : I ask because, when increasing the FSB this also increases the CPU speed. Can the score be submitted with the CPU at 4.0x or at 3.9x ?????

Total= 2827.425

Mandrake4565/ Intel / 4 / Pifast / 16.77s
pifast,4.0,16.77.png

Mandrake4565/ Intel / 4 / Sp32m / 7.36.563 = 456.563s
sm32,7.36.563,4.0.png

Mandrake4565/ Intel / 4 / Wprime1024 / 176.344 x 4= 705.376s
wprime1024,4.0,176.344a.png

Mandrake4565/ Intel / 4 / GpuPi / 6.52.179 x 4 = 1648.716
gpupi,4.0,6.52.179.PNG

Last edited:
I screwed up again. I accidentally posted my 16 thread score for wprime1024. It should be fixed now. Also updated my SuperPI score.

Opty, I left your scores as is since most of the new pics don't have the background and in the future can you just make a new post. If people go back and edit things I'm definitely going to miss something. This will just make it easier for me to keep it straight.

Have a question I see on the GpuPi test people are changing the batch size from 20M to 1M, is that legal, HWBOT rules say Default benchmark settings GPUPI for CPU – 1B setting. Default is 20M not 1M is this correct or can we use 1M.

Good question jiccman, i'LL HAVE TO POST ON THE BOT FORUM AND INQUIRE. uNDER ALLOWED OPTIMISATIONS IT SAYS n/a CURRENTLY so that really doesn't give much info. There it's been posted , hopefully get an answer before to long.

Have a question I see on the GpuPi test people are changing the batch size from 20M to 1M, is that legal, HWBOT rules say Default benchmark settings GPUPI for CPU – 1B setting. Default is 20M not 1M is this correct or can we use 1M.
I have seen top scores on the bot with the batch file and reduction size changed. Doesn't mean it's legal though.

Manny, are those done in win xp 64? or is it win 7 looking like xp

Back