• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG Project VF8

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
*gasp* you mean no custom red/black cover for that SLI bridge??? Haha just kidding, I'm loving it so far! I'm paying close attention to see if I can pick up any tips for crafting those panels, as I'm going to have to do the same with my current build. Keep up the amazing work :clap:

Haha :D Thanks man!

UPDATE 16

Probably one of the last updates before filling water into the loop and the first turn on the computer :)

The entire loop is complete, only remain to mount this "unit" in the case and connect the cables, etc.

1.jpg

The winning tubing of the water loop on the CPU block :D This part took most of the time

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

The view from the back side or away from SSDs

6.jpg

Complete the circuit. Great satisfaction for me :)

3.jpg

A view from another angle - from the front of the chassis

8.jpg

Backside and a bit of cable management: D

9.jpg

Input from the bottom, from pump and the radiator back into the upper part respectively. blocks, etc.

10.jpg

Withers, who will be very handy both during filling and especially when draining the circuit :)

11.jpg

The output from the expansion tank leads naturally straight down into the pumps

12.jpg

Fittings, so you can easily dispense with the push of air. One is only for decoration :D

13.jpg

Again, I would be glad for your comments :) Next time about filling the loop :p It's not much to shoot :D

I hate to be that guy, but...

I ordered a pair of BP swivel 90's and both leaked. Called PPCs and got RMA. Both replacement fittings leak. They are mounted on my pump with no side load to speak of. Just a bad batch most likely. Not sure if I'll order them again.

I don't mean to distract from your build log, just joining in on the BP discussion.

Last edited:

I ordered a pair of BP swivel 90's and both leaked. Called PPCs and got RMA. Both replacement fittings leak. They are mounted on my pump with no side load to speak of. Just a bad batch most likely. Not sure if I'll order them again.

I don't mean to distract from your build log, just joining in on the BP discussion.

I had same issue with EK fittings. Out of 16, only 2 didnt leak.

Oh thats pity :( I think that it was bad batch too. I have never had a leaking fitting and I worked with LOOOOT of fittings from different brands like BP, EK, Alphacool, Coolforce..

FINAL PHOTOS

Here! The finished project :)

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

Do you like it? :) Thanks for all the support and comments from you!

I think your reservoirs need a little more fluid, but that's literally the only thing. Great looking build.

Thank you!! :)

Beautiful build L4mka!

Thanks Blaylock! :)

It looks amazing! My two favorite parts are your decision to go with the transparent tops to the CPU/RAM blocks that show the coolant well and your use of the white LEDs(so clean and not overpowering).

Thanks Dalchi :) Yea I am happy too with my all decisions :D

Back