• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GAME/ VIDEO/ MOVIE CRASHING ISSUE......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rcillig

ok, I got an issue when I'm playing a game(world of warcraft)and on my second monitor when I click fb video or watch hbo now my video will freeze then crash and recover... over and over.... but will eventually let me do both. I used to be able to play wow and watch movies with no issue but now any more.... I been using Google Chrome going to try ie next.

I check my vid driver its up to date with driver: amd catalyst control center 14.501.1003
I checked java as I thinks its more of a java issue but not sure. Its up to date.
my windows has all updates installed

I'm not sure what else info I should post up but I'm the rig in my sig. Can I look up the crash info somewhere too see what is causing it?

thanks
Rob

Open event viewer to see if you can find what is causing the issue.

WOW I feel so over my head trying to figure this out...... I'm usually not this confused about stuff but for the life of me cant understand this..

Which part are you confused by?

I would look through the Application and System logs to find the time that one of your crashes happened. See if there are any logs for that time period that are marked error/etc and feel free to post a picture of them here or post what it says was affected/had an issue.

Back