• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stackhash_0a9e error at startup of Unigine Heaven.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sew333

Hi. Sometimes when i click run from menu in Unigine Heaven ,program just crash with Stackhash_0a9e error. ( crash is before loading screen )
here are the screens with error:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Is this related to hardware ,ram other component or this is software issue?
While benchmarking all is ok, but it crash sometimes whenever i just click RUN and then crash before loading screen. Is this related to hardware ?

I have 4790k on stock, Asus Strix 980 stock, 8gb ram Kingston Hyperx 1600 1.5v.

Does crash with exception code 0xc000005 means its faulty ram?

Hi. Today i get crash app, when i run Unigine Heaven ( just before loading screen ). I just click RUN and app crash just before loading screen.
I just looked on event viewer and code error is : 0xc000005

Problem Event Name: BEX

Fault Module Name: StackHash_0a9e

Exception Code: 0xc000005 < - this code mean its faulty ram or not necessary?

Does crash with exception code 0xc000005 means its faulty ram?

Also i run memtest86 for several hours without errors.

Yeah but i read somewhere that
Exception Code: 0xc000005 < - mean its faulty ram. Is that true?

Does crash with exception code 0xc000005 means its faulty ram? Or that crash its software related?

Yeah but i read somewhere that
Exception Code: 0xc000005 < - mean its faulty ram. Is that true?

Does crash with exception code 0xc000005 means its faulty ram? Or that crash its software related?

have you tried testing the ram with memtest?

Yes i did 6 passes ( 10 hours ) without errors in memtest86. Any suggestions why its crashing randomly whenever i click run benchmark ( just before loading screen ) ?

Problem Event Name: BEX

Fault Module Name: StackHash_0a9e

Exception Code: 0xc000005

Have you tried reinstalling the application? Downloading it from another source?

That crash happens once, but it happens. But i want to be sure it is hardware related or not. I dont know why it was happen. Now i can run multiple times without that crash. I am not able to reproduce.

it happens once, but i am want to be sure it was hardware of software issue

Yes i ask too on asus forum:)
I run memtest 2 times for 12 hours + without errors. Even that it can be ram issue, when StackHash_0a9e crashed before loading screen in Unigine?

It happened once, but it happened. And i want to know it was caused by some faulty ram or other part of pc?

I can run all new games and they are stable for hours without crashes. I even tested superpi,Prime95 , memtest86 for multiple hours without errors\crashes. I can run Unigine Heaven for 24 hours without crashes. But it sometimes crash with Bex Stackhash_0a9e just after click RUN from launcher ( just before loading screen with dragon .) What you think? It happened once, but it happened. I cant reproduce that crash because now it not happening.
What you think? I must search for possible hardware issue?

What you think? I must search for possible hardware issue?
I think you should...

letitgo.jpg

You keep saying "sometimes" but it only happened once. Move on and stop worrying about it is my advice (as I have said a couple of times).

Last edited:
Back