• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Benching Team May 2015 Get-Together!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Glad you all made it home safely.
Brian you are the only one left, drive safe and have a good trip today

Thanks again to all who participated, Todd/Torin stopped by to pick up his pot he was kind enough to mail to me.

Big thanks to Todd for his generosity, and hopefully you will be able to attend the next one

A big thanks to you too Witchy for opening your home to a bunch of misfits. The beer was great, tried a few too many on Saturday and paid for it. Let's just say the drive felt twice as long going home. I have to say from what I saw we have a great bunch on this team and would like to meet more of you guys in the future.
P>S> Man PA a is beautiful drive in the spring . I almost want to come back in the fall just to see the colours of the hills.

We made it home last night a little after 8PM. Little momma was already talking about the next potential trip. Turns out there's some research she needs to do in Ontario. Lol. Also check where I can get LN2 near my (tentative) new house. Looks like Praxair is about a half mile down the road. I'll have to check pricing later on today. So much to do today it's a little overwhelming. Lol

We made it home last night a little after 8PM. Little momma was already talking about the next potential trip. Turns out there's some research she needs to do in Ontario. Lol. Also check where I can get LN2 near my (tentative) new house. Looks like Praxair is about a half mile down the road. I'll have to check pricing later on today. So much to do today it's a little overwhelming. Lol
With airgas, I got $1 /L for a 30L fill... IMOG had .25c fills for his monster...

Also check where I can get LN2 near my (tentative) new house. Looks like Praxair is about a half mile down the road. I'll have to check pricing later on today.
The Rodeo Clown Oath: I Blaylock, do solemnly swear, to not let my Rig die of old age. I will burn it, fry it, freeze it with LN2, smash it and crash it til there is only ash and smoke. This I swear on this day 08/05/2014.

Revised your oath for you Blaylock!

LOLWUT?

Tell them you can get it at Airgas (hopefully one is localish) for ~$1L... That price is off the chain expensive. There is no reason you should be paying more than $2L for the actual juice, particularly in a high volume container versus my 30L.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's ridiculous, sure they didn't mean a decalitre ?? Just thought I'd throw some Canukistani in there. Even here the market price is $1.15 and I get it cheaper. That must be for delivery etc... Did you just ask how much a 240 was? They would likely frown on delivering 30-50L

The lady I talked to wasn't the normal sales rep. She was a distribution clerk(?). I asked for a price on 30L with Dewer. I'd pick up as it's right down the road. I'll need to call back as I believe she's sadly misquoting me.

I'm not sure if there's an Airgas nearby so off to Google I go. There is a welding co. here that sells it too so I'll call them tomorrow. There's also a major Cryogenic place here and maybe I can sweet talk one of the girls to sell me some juice. I'll just have to kick on that old Detroit charm. LOL

LOL, There is an Airgas here too. Not sure why they didn't pop-up when i searched for LN2 but anyhow I have 2 companies to call tomorrow. :thup:

LOL, There is an Airgas here too. Not sure why they didn't pop-up when i searched for LN2 but anyhow I have 2 companies to call tomorrow. :thup:
LMK if they give you crap about pricing. Although it is in different regions, I can give you my account # and you will hopefully get my pricing on it... :)

I called Airgas today and they don't sell in quantities less than 230L here! They gave me number to a local welding shop that wants $90 for 20L plus $10/day rental with a $500 deposit. This ain't looking good Boyz. I got a few more places to call before I just go DICE only.

Back