• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Evil P9411 WUs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

torin3

They drop my AMD 280X/7970 PPD down from close to 150K ppd per card to about mid 80K ppd per card.

Torin I just snagged a p13000 wu 31min tpf on my 5870 but the credit is 35k. Hoping my r7 will catch a bunch of these when I put that rig on. Current running config is client-type beta and packet size big.

I know there used to be a site or an app used to compare tpf/credit against hardware/project. What is being used now?

Now where did I put that violin :chair::rofl: Hey I'm not even getting A5 core WU's now, I setup each 4P with 2 32 core slots untill the A5's start up (if they start up) Ever see 32 cores run through a A4 core WU? 38 sec TPF

Last edited:
Now where did I put that violin :chair::rofl: Hey I'm not even getting A5 core WU's now, I setup each 4P with 2 32 core slots untill the A5's start up (if they start up) Ever see 32 cores run through a A4 core WU? 38 sec TPF

Well, I've only got the one 4P, but I've been on the A4 train for a while now as well.

So I take it that is a 4p system @ 16cores per CPU and then you've linked 2x cpus to make 32cores?

yep, I stoped folding with my GTS 450's on my other systems because of how long it takes to do a WU, 1.5-3 days is too long for me. The last time I folded on my GPU's I don't remember a 9411 but then I don't remember much anyway :rofl:

Just going to say it, the 9411 wus are completely evil as torin3 suggests lol, 250k ppd was where in was at and now I'm barely squeaking by 150k. Maybe i need new hardware :shrug:

To the OP. I had the same issue. Since nearly all of my folding was down nearly 50%, I took a huge hit to my ppd this weekend. Oh well.

Back