• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hardass... I'm gunning for you!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So you think you can take #4, eh?

My averages haven't leveled out yet. And I've got 100K more to add at least.

Typically, I tend to fall short of my ppd predictions. While I think that my ppd predictions are solid, the actual ppd tends to be lower. Right now I am 100% of my current production but it has not been stable long enough to see where my ppd actually falls. It doesn't help that FAH has had problems with the front end points servers.

Luckily the stat glitch happened on the 1st 3 hour update of a new week. Things will be off when the period of no points falls off, but the spike update is still there.

I have the opposite problem with production estimations. It's harder to guage a large number of low performing clients, and I guess I lowball it in my head. I thought I would be just under 1M at this point when I finished rolling out new desktops, but i'm already there and still have 25 to go.

Back