• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P9411's are getting me about half the normal ppd.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
P9411.jpg

My average ppd from these WU's are awefull.

I'm running AMD's 280x and 7970 using windows 64 bit. Vista/7/8.1

Anyone got a clue here?

They just suck i think don :shrug: I'm not sure if drivers could make that much of a difference, i only wish i had more time to test it out.

Fold on (At a medium pace :rofl: )

View attachment 163938

My average ppd from these WU's are awefull.

I'm running AMD's 280x and 7970 using windows 64 bit. Vista/7/8.1

Anyone got a clue here?

What Driver Version are you using???
For me, every time I try HFM.net to check on my GPU's I get a unknown slot. Just like you have in your picture, mine will only show progress for my CPU's :(

At least you don't get core 15 WU's.

Woke up at 3 am to massive coil whine, like a high pitch alarm from my 780.
Finally fell back asleep only to wake up to see that the 780 picked up a core 15, with no QRB and tried folding it for a few hours only to have the client say unstable machine and dump it. Folds core 17's just fine...

Those 9411's aren't all that great yes, I remember those from my AMD folding days.
The science behind them is useful though so keep folding away! :thup:

At least you don't get core 15 WU's.

Woke up at 3 am to massive coil whine, like a high pitch alarm from my 780.
Finally fell back asleep only to wake up to see that the 780 picked up a core 15, with no QRB and tried folding it for a few hours only to have the client say unstable machine and dump it. Folds core 17's just fine...

Those 9411's aren't all that great yes, I remember those from my AMD folding days.
The science behind them is useful though so keep folding away! :thup:

That's odd...
Like you, I remember ( back-in-the-day ) Nvidia using Core_15 and they released Core_16 for AMD Owners :) If I remember correctly, as FAH moved forward, the older cards struggled with the new WU's and the new cards struggled with the old WU's but they would still complete them ( just slower than the card the WU was coded for ).

I currently have Four (4) R9 280x's folding with driver 14.9. I was with the other team when AMD released 14.12 and everybody was talking about how it dropped PPD by 10~15K. I don't know if they have corrected that problem with 15.4 or 15.7 driver?????
I can't remember the version number of HFM.net that I was using the last time I had it installed :( Like I said earlier, it would not see the GPU's WU's but it would keep track of the CPU's WU's.

Yep their PPD sux. Also once you get them, you keep getting more as the series runs its course. I hope we don't get stuck for weeks on these.

Several days so far. First one card got 'em, then the other card too. Now that server has the hots for me lol.

Several days so far. First one card got 'em, then the other card too. Now that server has the hots for me lol.

I finely BROKE the cycle after 4 days :) I change my AMD GPU setup to beta, I got 2 Core_18 WU's and 2 Core_21 WU's :thup: Now I can't get any WU's as it says that the assignment server is empty!!! :( I keep pinging 171.67.108.200:80 and .204:80 but if I look at the server status 171.67.108.52 is still up. This is the one that we get WU 9201 from :(
Any body else have this problem???? If it's a no, I'll reinstall F@H to see if that fixes the problem :)

I finely BROKE the cycle after 4 days :) I change my AMD GPU setup to beta, I got 2 Core_18 WU's and 2 Core_21 WU's :thup: Now I can't get any WU's as it says that the assignment server is empty!!! :( I keep pinging 171.67.108.200:80 and .204:80 but if I look at the server status 171.67.108.52 is still up. This is the one that we get WU 9201 from :(
Any body else have this problem???? If it's a no, I'll reinstall F@H to see if that fixes the problem :)

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php/763118-No-available-WUs

All the AMD clients I have are idle. Over 4 machines. It isn't you.

Back