• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's the best case for 60-80$ or a little more?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

compfun

Hi, everyone! Greetings from the Ukraine!

Could you please advise me a good PC ATX case? The budget is 60-80$ or a little more.

It would be great if a case has hot-swap bay for 2-3 HDD or SSD (something like Zalman MS800 Plus). The budget is higher - 120-150$. Any ideas?

Many thanks!

Theres rarely a "Best case". Subjective tastes and opinions on whats important play more of a factor than "the best".

some people love extremist designs. Some prefer understated and classy.

Long story short, the EASIEST solution is for you to say what specs are important to you (i.e. "I want watercooling support", or 'I want to maximize airflow", "LED's and a clear window are important to me") and we can show you options that fit your desired accoutrements

Since you're in the Ukraine where are you buying from?

I'll buy it in the Ukraine or in Europe (Poland or German).

Long story short, the EASIEST solution is for you to say what specs are important to you (i.e. "I want watercooling support", or 'I want to maximize airflow", "LED's and a clear window are important to me") and we can show you options that fit your desired accoutrements

I want to maximize airflow (i5 4690K + videocard like Radeon R9 280X, R9 280; GeForce GTX 770, GTX 760 or GTX 960) :)!

Last edited:
Do you have any websites we can choose from?
We're primarily from the U.S. or Canada on here and aren't familiar with sites for your area.

Do you have any websites we can choose from?

You can choose from american websites. It's not a problem. I wanna find 3-5 models at first.

As for ukrainian or european shops, the most popular shop in the Ukraine is Rozetka. Cases (Price: High to low) - http://hard.rozetka.com.ua/cases/c80090/sort=expensive/. But the shop uses the Russian language and hryvnias (1$ = 22 hryvnias). I also use http://www.eurobuy.ua/en/ (a shop from Poland), http://www.computeruniverse.ru/ (German shop) and amazon.de.

Compfun have you looked at the list of cases that have been recommended by the members and staff here at OCF? Here's the link. You'll find high end cases as well as some quality budget cases.

Dejo and Dorito Bandit have suggested these and I agree. For your budget the Fractal Designs Midi R2 would likely be your best bet. If you wanted to spend a little more the Phanteks Enthoo Pro is great case. If you really want maximum air flow and are willing to go even higher I'd recommend the Corsair Air 540.

Compfun have you looked at the list of cases that have been recommended by the members and staff here at OCF? Here's the link. You'll find high end cases as well as some quality budget cases.

Yes, I've looked. Most of them are too expensive.

Also look at some NZXT cases, they're very nice.

Can you post any examples?

As a whole I like Enthoo Pro. It looks very cool. Tests are very good too.

If you haven't already bought a case, I would suggest In Win's GRone. Currently, it comes in black, gray and white. It costs between $99.99 to $109.99. Give it a look if you get the chance. It's exactly what you need and it won't break the bank too much. If you have any questions regarding our products, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks, but I've bought Phanteks Enthoo Pro and this is the best budget case that I ever seen :)!

Back