• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Surface 3 or iPad Air 2 ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

max2

Which one should I get ? I don't really game on a tablet. Would like to watch films and browse the internet mainly.

Nexus 9? Heh. I'd rather have it than the two mentioned. But for tablets I'm an Android guy. If I wanted Windows, I'd use it on a PC or laptop. ...and I just plain don't want iOS.

i picked up the UB-15MS10 tablet off of cowboom ad its specs are similar to the low ed surface 3. i can istall pc games on it and all that good stuff. its only 65$ for refurbished. i got a perfect conditio one... its a great deal

Tough call. I guess it depends on whether you use the Surface as a Tablet or as a PC most.

At work we have people using the surface (although most use it with the keyboard)

I think of iPads as purely entertainment devices.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........... for internet and videos I guess I'd say iPad (although I have never owned one) but I am with Hokie, I'd go with an android device over iOS. Nexus 9 would get it done for half the price.

Back