• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

block needed ! help !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

roguetrooper68

ok, well im a noob here, and i got me a hardware issue i need sorting ! i have built my own system in a zalman H1 case, and i have watercooled it, but, when i went to fit my cooling block onto my gpu, i found it didnt fit !, so atm im watercooling the cpu only, it has a 240 rad cooling it, i have a 2nd 240 installed, ready to cool the gpu as and when i can find the right block. the gpu i need to find a block for is an Asus Geforce GTX 770 Direct CUII OC (2gb) (the block i did buy that does not fit is an EK-FC770GTX (OriginalCSQ) Nickel Plexi ). . . . please someone find me a block !!! (pref acrylic) as im going doo-lally trying to find one and the more i look at things the more im loosing the will to live !!! thanks guys !!

Looks like you bought a block for a reference pcb and you have a GPU with a custom pcb.

Go to the link Trents gave, it has the correct block.

Back