• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Noctua's 140mm 3000 RPM NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM Fans!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BuRgLaR

I was thinking of getting some of these to replace the slow and poor performing fans that came with my H110 AIO. I don't mind my case sounding like a 747 but I was wondering are these Noctua fans all that? Can they sustain 3k rpms constant?

I'd like to know from those of you that have these before I burn out $60

Are these the best and fastest 140mm fans on the market?

Thanks!

I have not heard the Deltas but I can imagine they sound like my old 80mm 64CFM case fans years ago.

At 100% the sounded like a damn ramjet engine is inside my old scorpio case.

I have the aluminum prolimatech vortex fans....... if you can find them they are great move allot of air and very quiet with a high static pressure . Unfortunately off the top of my head frozen cpu, which is not open for business at the moment is my only source. I can link them when I get home. Word of caution if you get them keep your fingers out of the spinning blades.

I was thinking of getting some of these to replace the slow and poor performing fans that came with my H110 AIO. I don't mind my case sounding like a 747 but I was wondering are these Noctua fans all that? Can they sustain 3k rpms constant?

I'd like to know from those of you that have these before I burn out $60

Are these the best and fastest 140mm fans on the market?

Thanks!

Instead of the normal 4-pole motors, they have 6-pole motors. vroom!

Back