• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official Fallout 4 Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I loved fallout all of them. I was slightly disappointed with 3 but NV made up for it. I hope they keep and add to the humor that the other fallouts were known for. I can't wait. Fallout 3 and NV were the only games I ever preordered If it is Fallout 4 I'll pre-order that.

The special edition pip-boy that uses your smartphone looks pretty neat, although if you do a marathon gaming session, I wonder what the power draw of the companion app is.

Its up now, $119. Honestly, unless the special edition has a special key, I don't see why you couldn't use the app anyway. Maybe attach your phone with a sportsband.

But will it live up to the reputation that Fallout 3 still has for being buggier than a picnic in the Everglades?
The engine does look leagues better than Fallout 3. I want.
Does anyone know if there will ever be a continuation of the Stalker series?

I wouldn't be surprised, pretty much all of Bethesda's games launch and are pretty buggy because of how they code their engine.

Considering Iran is going to be getting nuclear equipped ICBM's in the near future, I really wish something like vaults really did exist -- especially for the people of Israel.

I wonder if my rig will run this with at least medium settings? Or should I wait and get it for a console...

According to THIS, you should be fine. They did not have the 965 but the 970 is close (I think).

Truth be told though, no one will know until release.

My two cents...... buy it for PC. The modders will be going crazy with this game.

I wonder, can I mod it to run wireframe models, and therefore be able to run on my geforce 210 LOL.
*gods I hope I can afford an upgrade before this comes out*

Also, is Bethesda gonna announce how buggy this one is gonna be, or how many patches it will take to make it playable lol?

According to THIS, you should be fine. They did not have the 965 but the 970 is close (I think).

Truth be told though, no one will know until release.

My two cents...... buy it for PC. The modders will be going crazy with this game.

I've overclocked my 965 BE to 3.6ghz so I should be close to a 970..? After going the PC for Skyrim maybe you're right and I should get PC. Though the XBOX One should be able to run some PC mods according to an article I read a few weeks ago. I need to find it again...

I wonder, can I mod it to run wireframe models, and therefore be able to run on my geforce 210 LOL.
*gods I hope I can afford an upgrade before this comes out*

Also, is Bethesda gonna announce how buggy this one is gonna be, or how many patches it will take to make it playable lol?

But that's the beauty of it! [/sarcasm] With a game this size I bet for sure there will be bugs galore.

Launch trailer....... 4 days to go.

....and preload is a go.

preload.JPG

I'm just a little excited for this one. Can you tell?

Last edited:
Back