• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

+ Sapphire... + EK..... + EDGE memory

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MaddMutt

The following is copied from the AMD video card area.

To hopefully close this thread
After talking with EK (e-mails) about the cracked water block and that the new Supremacy Evo parts are not compatible with the older model. They replied that the screws were the same for both models and that they will send me a new top for free. I was informed that I would have to pay for shipping <$10 2weeks <$20 3-5 days. Very nice Customer Service:thup:

After talking with Sapphire (e-mails) about the burnt part on the card and not having the paper to properly register it. I was informed that "By the Serial Number on the card" the video card was still under warranty. Since I did not have the funky paper and that EBAY is not an authorized dealer. They informed me that I would have to pay $30 processing fee for a RMA to fix my card. I payed $300 for the card and received no paperwork with it. $30 USD to fix or replace the Sapphire R9 290X is a small price to pay. Very nice Customer Service:thup:

I have several SSD's that have the SF-22xx controller in them. I purchased the EDGE Boost Pro 120GB from Tigerdirect when they had it on sale. I found out that the SF-22xx has a Firmware update that improves the drive. I downloaded all the software that I would need to update the firmware from EDGE Memory. I was 1/4 of the way through the update, when I received an error from the program. After this, the drive would no longer be seen in the BIOS or Windows. I contacted EDGE Memory about the problem and a RMA. I received an advanced replacement (credit card required) and a free Fedex return shipping label. Outstanding Customer Service:thup::thup:

Wow that's some terrible luck across the board, but it's nice to hear you're getting taken care of by the various vendors.

Great news MM. More positive stories. I;m very surprised to hear about Sapphire honoring a sale from an unauthorized retailer. That's some serious "What can we do to help you?"!

This is why I've been out of the BBQ contest.
I should be there by the end of this week :)

Back